Since 1993 we have manufactured over 8,000 vehicles from 130 different models and delivered them to over 50 different countries. Included in that list are 42 different Heads of State, the U.S. Government, the Pope, many of the fortune 500 companies as well as numerous other prominent world figures. Nam quis magna eget nisi placerat pretium.
US Headquarters Location
80 North 1400 West
Centerville, Utah 84014
IAC has been recognized as the company that is reinventing the armoring industry with its pioneering use of high tech materials and revolutionary designs and processes. Recognized as a world leader in the design and manufacture of the lightest, most original looking finished vehicles. This all is a result of a dedication to developing and using the latest technology available. In addition, IAC has numerous national and international business awards for innovative design as well as quality of management. We are also excited with the recent launch of the first "Weld Free™" armored passenger vehicles, which will once again revolutionize the armored vehicle industry.
Some of IAC's many notable events:
- In 1993, IAC invented the lightest armoring in the industry – Armormax® – a synthetic fiber laminate – reducing added weight by 40%- 60%
- In 1994, IAC invented a revolutionary all curved 1” – 3” rebated transparent ballistic glass that maintains the original appearance.
- In 1998, IAC created the curved overlap protection system, known as Elitus®, that provides even greater passenger compartment protection.
- In 2002, IAC partnered with Ford Motor Company (for 3 years) to design and produce the Lincoln Town Car BPS armored vehicles – meeting all DOT requirements, including crash tests.
- In 2004, IAC designed and produced (at the request of the U.S. Government) 1,500 in-the-field, installable armored kits for Hummers (including IED fragmentation floor “blankets”). IAC trained the U.S. Military on installation techniques in the Kuwait facility and delivered kits to Iraq – saving over 200 lives to date.
- In 2006 IAC's President and CEO receives Ernst & Young's prestigious "Entrepreneur of the Year"
- In 2007 the kit concept was implemented internationally at many of IAC’s in-country facilities – enabling IAC to stay cost effective with foreign competition.
- In 2007 IAC built its 5,000th vehicle In 2008 IAC selected as the U.S. Government's "Sub-contractor of the Year” In 2009 developed and implemented the “Weld Free™” armored protection package. (Also, vehicle 6,000 was also completed)
- In 2010, IAC completed an order of 728 vehicles for a foreign client.
- In January of 2011 signed contract to build 750 armored passenger vehicles for an international security firm
- June 2011 Received, for the eighth year in a row, "Best of State" Manufacturing
- September 2011 International "Peoples Choice Award" beating out GM and Tata Motors
- January 1, 2012 Begin production in new 30,000 s/f manufacturing building in Centerville, Utah
- July 2012 International "Manufacturer of the Year" Award - Only one awarded internationally
- October 2013 International "Manufacturer of the Year" awarded in Barcelona, Spain (second year in a row!)