Standard Armoring Details
- Entire passenger compartment armored with light synthetic fiber laminates and air hardened, heat treated ballistic alloys
- Includes doors, roof, floor, pillar posts, etc. while minimizing added weight
- Original glass replaced with layered glass, acrylic, polycarbonate laminates
- Maintains the original appearance and design with superior optics
- Reinforced suspension
- Run-flat tires
- Elitus Overlaps system
- Armored battery, radiator protection, ECM and fuel tank
- Operable windows available
Frequently Asked Questions
A Chevy Tahoe from Armormax is constructed using the highest levels of armoring available. It provides comprehensive Level B6 protection with the strongest ballistic steel.
Armored Tahoes are utilized by some of the top law enforcement agencies in the world. Its large chassis is capable of handling significant armor.
Yes, a Chevy Tahoe is a fantastic off-road vehicle. Navigating trails and side roads with ease, even while being heavily armored.
The Chevy Tahoe comes in the LS, LT, Z71, RST, High Country and Premier variants. Plus, there are multiple engine choices to choose from including a 5.3 liter V* and a 6.2 liter V8.
Chevrolet Tahoes hold their value pretty well, especially when they have added levels of protection. At Armormax, you can add multiple options to any vehicle for a safer and more robust.