Bulletproof Chrysler 300 Sedan
The armored Chrysler 300 is a large five-passenger sedan with rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. It is designed to appeal to consumers desiring something with a bit more personality than a regular family sedan. The car’s American styling and optional V8 power set the 300 apart from other close rivals. A 363-hp 5.7-liter Hemi V-8 with rear-wheel drive is optional. An eight-speed automatic is standard on all models.
Later versions of the 2016 armored Chrysler 300 sedan feel noticeably more upscale, thanks to their higher-quality interior materials and additional technology features that comes with the latest armoring technology advancements.
This armored sedan can come equipped with electric door handles, strobe lights, runflats, and many other features. Contact us today to learn more.
Call 801-393-1075 to learn more and receive a free estimate.
Fill the following form, our specialists will contact you soon.
Standard Armoring Details
- Entire passenger compartment armored with light synthetic fiber laminates and air hardened, heat treated ballistic alloys
- Includes doors, roof, floor, pillar posts, etc. while minimizing added weight
- Original glass replaced with layered glass, acrylic, polycarbonate laminates
- Maintains the original appearance and design with superior optics
- Reinforced suspension
- Run-flat tires
- Elitus Overlaps system
- Armored battery, radiator protection, ECM and fuel tank
- Operable windows available