Bulletproof H2 Hummer
Just like its older brother, the H1, the Hummer H2 is not a vehicle to mess with. The armored Hummer H2 can still climb steps and boulders up to 16 inches in height just like the non-armored models. By adding industry leading Armormax armor protection to the vehicle, drivers will experience both extreme power and extreme safety. The Hummer H2 is incredibly spacious and comfortable. All of the great characteristics of the Hummer H2 are amplified by IAC, providing one of the most rugged and durable vehicles available.
To discuss bulletproofing options for your next armored H2 Hummer contact us today.
Call 801-393-1075 to learn more and receive a free estimate.
Fill the following form, our specialists will contact you soon.
Standard Armoring Details
- Entire passenger compartment armored with light synthetic fiber laminates and air hardened, heat treated ballistic alloys
- Includes doors, roof, floor, pillar posts, etc. while minimizing added weight
- Original glass replaced with layered glass, acrylic, polycarbonate laminates
- Maintains the original appearance and design with superior optics
- Reinforced suspension
- Run-flat tires
- Elitus Overlaps system
- Armored battery, radiator protection, ECM and fuel tank
- Operable windows available
You May Also Be Interested In
Armormax® Inc. is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of both light armored and fully armored vehicles.
The bulletproof military Humvee (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle) from Armormax® can come in any desired color and spec outfit with night vision, tack spikes, shocking door handles, gas masks, runflat tires and even luxury features that you won't find anywhere…View Details