Bulletproof Infiniti F35
The armored Infiniti’s sporty FX crossovers (F35 and QX70) have had quite a busy two years. With the recent designs changes and upgrades to their 3.5-liter V-6 engines, armoring these vehicles is becoming more and more common for many of our clients throughout the world. Currently in South Africa, the bulletproof Infiniti FX series has been one of the most common high-end luxury armoured vehicles sold. These vehicles show that IAC’s Armormax technology doesn’t inhibit the incredible luxury offered.
In 2014, the FX37 became the QX70, and Infiniti added even more options for customers. These features, combined with Armormax lightweight armoring technologies come together to become one of the best all-around cars on the market.
Call 801-393-1075 to learn more and receive a free estimate.
Fill the following form, our specialists will contact you soon.
Standard Armoring Details
- Entire passenger compartment armored with light synthetic fiber laminates and air hardened, heat treated ballistic alloys
- Includes doors, roof, floor, pillar posts, etc. while minimizing added weight
- Original glass replaced with layered glass, acrylic, polycarbonate laminates
- Maintains the original appearance and design with superior optics
- Reinforced suspension
- Run-flat tires
- Elitus Overlaps system
- Armored battery, radiator protection, ECM and fuel tank
- Operable windows available