International Armoring Corporation has been a leader in the development and manufacturing of mobile bomb and blast suppression technologies since 1993.
With today’s ever-evolving threats and the increasing demand for mission-specific bomb-blast protection, International Armoring can custom design and develop blast suppression packages to meet your specific needs.
We specialize in manufacturing custom-tailored blast suppression and bomb blankets for:
- Transport vehicles
- Light Armored Vehicles
- Armed Services Personnel
- High-value Assets
- Tactical Command Centers
- Embassy Staff
- Government and Non-Government (NGO) facilities
Bomb Blankets Saving Lives
Bomb Blankets are used for blast mitigation and minimizing the risk of secondary fragmentation from Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs). They are effective against most pipe bombs, hand grenade fragments, fragmentation caused by pressure, and electrical explosions.
Utilizing the latest in Aramid and Armormax™ technologies, International Armoring manufactures bomb blankets by stitching layers of Armormax™ with other proprietary materials, providing a lightweight, flexible bomb suppression blanket that better absorbs the blast impact and resulting fragmentation minimizing blast impact.
Bomb Blankets are also used for
- IED/IOD operations
- Demining operations
- Blast suppression in nuclear facilities, high-risk government, and non-government buildings
- Ballistic-blast protection in vehicle and aircraft interiors and flooring
- Rapid deployment
- NIJ Threat Level IIIA ballistic protection
- Lightweight and flexible (can be carried by one person)
- Fire resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Removable and washable outer cover
- Reinforced carry/mount straps
- Built-in grommets upon request
- Level IIIA V50 @620m/s
- Tested to MILSPEC and NATO STANAG 2920 or MIL-STD 662F fragmentation requirements
Standard Fragmentation/Blast Protection from
- 2 DM-51 Hand Grenades
- 1 lb. pipe bombs
Learn more here: https://www.armormax.com/ballistic-products/bomb-blankets