Standard Armoring Details
- Entire passenger compartment armored with light synthetic fiber laminates and air hardened, heat treated ballistic alloys
- Includes doors, roof, floor, pillar posts, etc. while minimizing added weight
- Original glass replaced with layered glass, acrylic, polycarbonate laminates
- Maintains the original appearance and design with superior optics
- Reinforced suspension
- Run-flat tires
- Elitus Overlaps system
- Armored battery, radiator protection, ECM and fuel tank
- Operable windows available
Frequently Asked Questions
The timeline for any armoring project depends on your specifications as well as some other factors.
Chevrolet Suburbans that are in good condition can retain their value for around a decade. The average resale value of a Chevy Suburban (non-armored) is around $45,000.
The 12th generation Chevy Suburban is the biggest variety.