B7 Bulletproof Suburban
Photos Attached for B7, Level 6 Armored Car.
2007 GM Chevy Suburban 3/4 Ton Chassis
352 Horse Power @ 5200 rpm
6.0L V8 Gas Engine
383 ft. lbs. of Torque @ 4400 RPM
4 speed automatic w/overdrive
Dual A/C & Heat – front & rear
7-8 passenger seating
Power door locks, Remote keyless entry
Armour Defeat Specifications: IAC Level 6/Level NIJ IV/CEN B7
Pre-owned with 9,000 miles
Call 801-393-1075 to learn more and receive a free estimate.
Fill the following form, our specialists will contact you soon.
Standard Armoring Details
- Entire passenger compartment armored with light synthetic fiber laminates and air hardened, heat treated ballistic alloys
- Includes doors, roof, floor, pillar posts, etc. while minimizing added weight
- Original glass replaced with layered glass, acrylic, polycarbonate laminates
- Maintains the original appearance and design with superior optics
- Reinforced suspension
- Run-flat tires
- Elitus Overlaps system
- Armored battery, radiator protection, ECM and fuel tank
- Operable windows available
You May Also Be Interested In
Armormax® Inc. is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of both light armored and fully armored vehicles.
Looking to carry a large number of passengers or have additional cargo space to secure your valuables? A full size van such as the Chevrolet Express is a great choice and easily upgraded with various armoring components, The armored Chevy…View Details
The armored Chevy Tahoe with Armormax® is a full-size SUV that can be armored for any year. Boasting a high safety rating and excellent fuel economy, it makes a perfect candidate for Armormax® armoring technology. Armormax® glass and armament paneling…View Details
The Bulletproof 2016 Chevy Suburban from International Armoring Corporation shows how good cars get even better with armoring. Known for it's sublime ride and more than ample cargo space, the 2016 Chevy Suburban is a vehicle for those looking for…View Details